New Wording now LIVE
Our new Accountants Professional Indemnity Wording is now available. Some of the Key coverage enhancements include:
- Compensatory penalties extension (civil orders in lieu of damages)
- Reputational Protection Expenses
- Emergency Costs now includes Public Relations Costs and Legal Representation Costs
For Accountants with revenue less than $2.5M annually, quotations can be obtained from the WebRater.
Alternatively, to find your local Underwriter click here.
- Accounts preparation
- Advice and training on Accounting software
- Audit work (non-publicly listed companies)
- Business and management consultancy work
- Personal taxation
- Superannuation fund accountancy
- Audit work (publicly listed Companies)
- Business valuations
- Insolvency practitioners
Professional Indemnity for Accountants
DUAL Australia has been providing Professional Indemnity insurance to Accountants since our commencement in 2004. With over fifteen years experience, we have a deep understanding of the needs of Accountants, and the Professional Indemnity requirements of their professional associations.
All Wordings are LIVE on the WebRater so get quoting today!
Please Note: Any DUAL New Business quote generated on or after 1st October 2021 will have terms issued on the new wordings.