ML Sole Traders & Partnerships
A market first Management Liability product specifically for Sole Trader and Partnership structures.
New Wording now LIVE
Our new Management Liability Wording is now available. Some of the Key coverage enhancements include:
- Broadened Statutory Liability cover to include criminal penalties (where not prohibited by law)
- Crime Investigation Costs extended to costs for establishing and proving Direct Financial Loss
- NEW Panel Counsel Extension - 1 hour of free advice for each enquiry relating to the risks insured
- Extended Continuous Cover – cover for late notified Claims, even if DUAL were not the Insurer
- Triangulation Fraud Extension
Why has DUAL launched this product?
We have consistently received feedback from brokers that Management Liability is a key uninsured exposure for Sole Traders and Partnerships. In the past two years on the WebRater, over 2,000 Indications have been referred due to a client being a Sole Trader or Partnership – proof that these businesses have been crying out for some type of Management Liability cover!
- Management Liability Changes to Cover (open Market)
- Management Liability Construction Claims Scenarios
- Management Liability Farm and Produce Claims Scenarios
- Management Liability Hospitality Claims Scenarios
- Management Liability OHS and WHS Claims Scenarios
- Management Liability Product Profile
- Management Liability Sole Traders and Partnerships Changes to Cover
- Management Liability Sole Traders and Partnerships Claims Scenarios
- Management Liability Tax Audit Claims Scenarios
- Management Liability Trade Services Claims Scenarios
- Management Liability Transport Claims Scenarios
- Panel Counsel Fact Sheet
- Whistleblower Hotline