WebRater Sign Up
WebRater Log In
Contact DUAL

Temporary Residents Insurance


Temporary Residents' Medical and Additional Expenses Insurance provides individuals or businesses with medical cover whilst they are working and living in Australia.

The policy provides cover for both hospital and ancillary costs.

Singles, couples and/or families may apply.

For more information, contact your local Underwriter.


Get a quote in under 2 minutes on the WebRater!

Get a Quote Now